Get Vista Aero Mouse Cursor Pointers for Windows XP ?
If you are one of those who are using Windows Vista, you will find the Vista cursors more attractive to use thanks to its nice features. However, today’s tip teaches you to change the Windows XP cursors or pointers to Vista cursors, which do not disappoint you certainly. Follow the method below, you will get the Vista cursors on Windows XP in a couple of steps easily and quickly.
Follow the Steps as Given Below :
- Download Vista Aero Cursors as the link given. [Click Here to Download]
- After downloading the zip file, unzip it into any new folder.
- Get in the Aero Cursors folder, right click on the install file and choose the install command. The Vista cursors are now installed in the Windows XP Operating System. They are prompt to be used.
- Open Control Panel ( Start > Control Panel ) then double click on the Mouse Icon.
- In the Mouse Properties window, select the Pointers tab.
- Under Scheme choose Aero Cursors (Alpha blended) and click the Apply button then close the Mouse Properties window.
Also Read : Easiest Ways to Optimize/Boost your PC and XP Performance
Post by Debajyoti DasNext »