If you are a newbie Blogger or Webmaster and if you are a applying for adsense to monetize your site, then you might have faced the situation where Google asks you to wait for atleast six months to qualify for your adsense account and get approved to show ad slots in your site. 6 Months is too much a long wait and there is no need to lose adsense dollars waiting six months
How to Get Approved by Google Adsense without for 6 (six) months – Make your Adsense Account Active
What we found is that Google is not nearly as picky as they make themselves sound to be. The trick is to make your one site or blog in such a way, that you are just providing good content. Dont worry, once youre approved you can use that code wherever you want so put it on other sites. But for the purposes of getting approved, try to limit to just content, content and more content!
There are 3 Main elements that you should focus on when getting Approved by Google Adsense
1. Site look and feel Make sure to atleast have a presentable Blog even if it is just a few tables and a solid background color. Avoid using tacky backgrounds or unprofessional color contrasts. Tip : Choosing the right template for your blog
2. Content The most important Google believes in content. If you try to get a website with just a few pages approved, I dont think you will have any luck. You need to have at least 15-20 pages, preferably, 15-20 pages of Articles/Post Pages, aka content. See : Writing Professional Blog Posts to Improve Content
3. Traffic Many experts say that Google Adsense team looks to see what kind of traffic you have and that they do not approve new sites with no traffic. My experience says that these experts are FULL of it. BUT, just to be safe, before you submit your site for approval try to get your site some traffic. Tip : How to Increase Blog Traffic
Here are useful tips you need to make the entire Adsense Approval process Easier and Quicker
- Get content from article directories – just put those articles in your site, getting 15-20 is easy.
- Before you submit your site for approval, post at some forums with your websites link in the signature file this will help you get some immediate traffic.
Some Must Have Pages in your Blog While Getting Approved By Adsense
Well there are some must have pages in you blog which Google would necessarily want to see while approving your Blog Site for the Adsense Program. Plus you should have the links to these pages in the Home Page of your Blog. They Are
- About Page (This is Optional but effective – See SnapHows About Page)
- Contact Us – (No one Likes Anonymous Bloggers – Optional )
Thats it youre ready to get approved for Google Adsense. (Pic Show Adsense Pin Envelope you will get after 6 months) I know this sound too easy, but trust me, it is. And remember, if you do not get approved, you can always fix things and try again.
Read : How to get a Higher Page Rank Easy ?