Today it was too much when I received 12 advertisement sms about Finding Romance in Life . One of the most annoying stuff is the promotional calls and hello tune calls you receive daily in your mobile from your service providers. Here is the way to stop these promotional/offers and advertisement sms calls from Airtel and Vodafone.
How to Stop Advertisement Ads SMS & Calls to your Airtel & Vodafone Mobile
Both Airtel and Vodafone users can sms START DND to 1909 (toll free) to stop these unwanted calls.
Stopping Advertisement Ads SMS & Calls using Airtel and Vodafone websites
- Go to Do not Disturb Page to Stop unwanted calls for Vodafone users. Add your name, email and mobile number to this page and stop all unwanted promotional/offer calls.
- Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers Do not Disturb Page
- Airtel landline Customers use this Page. You need to put in your Airtel land line number, account number and email.
How to Stop Advertisement Calls & SMS on Other Mobiles
- BPL Mobile – Do Not call sign up page
- BSNL Do not Call registration – you need to be registered to use this service.
- Idea Cellular – Post paid users need to be registered to use this service. Prepaid users just need to enter their number to stop unwanted calls.
- MTNL Delhi – A bit lengthy registration form
- MTNL Mumbai – this page speaks for itself.
- Reliance Mobile – Do not call me, I will call you
- Spice Karnataka – Sms START DND to 1909 or call 9844098440 and place a request.
- Spice Punjab
- Aircel Chennai
- Aircel Tamilnadu
- Tata Indicom – sms START DND to 1909, or you can use the My account(for registered users) page for the same to stop promotional calls in your tata indicom mobile.
Finally you can do your work in Peace after stopping Advertisement Calls & SMS.
Also Read : How to Trace a Mobile Phone Number