What are the New Features & Updates in YouTube ?
YouTube has been updated with really cool updates in the last few weeks. New Features have been added to YouTube’s Video Play modes & Options. Here is a round up of some of the best updates made by YouTube.
Latest Changes in YouTube
- Download MP4 Files of Your Own Videos: Find the video you want in YouTube’s "My Videos" and hit the "Download MP4" button to save the MP4 file of the video back to your new computer. Tip : How to Download YouTube Videos in .mpg .mov .dvd .mp4 .3gp
- A More TV-Like Experience: One new feature hides the player control bar when viewers are in full screen for a more TV-like experience. You can also "pop out" any video by clicking on a button and it will open in a new window, without any of the surrounding features or videos. This feature won’t work when embedding has been disabled.
- Mobile App in Six New Languages: A few months ago, they launched a new YouTube Mobile Application for video streaming on Windows Mobile and Symbian Series 60 phones. Now they’ve added in 6 more languages: French, UK English, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch.
- The Wonder of "Wonder Wheel": The next time you search for a video on YouTube look for a link on the right-hand side of the page labeled "Wonder Wheel." This beta search option from Google let’s you navigate through "also try" suggestions graphically. Wonder Wheel displays related searches rlike spokes on a wheel. You can click on any of the wheel’s spokes to see a new wheel with more related topics and browse new relevant video results.
- Improved Advanced Search: Advanced Search allows you to specify many more details than our normal search, including when a video was uploaded, the location it came from, and its length.
- Remaining Time Display on Upload Progress Bar: Just what it sounds like.Useful to us multi-taskers.
So, Did I miss any important One … Let us know via comments.