Most Popular Flights to India: Best Indian Airports Flight Route Airlines
Popular Airports in India
India has many international airports. Delhi and Mumbai International airports serve as the two popular and busiest gateways to the country. Here is a list these airports.
- Ahmedabad, India (AMD)
- Aurangabad, India (IXU)
- Bangalore, India (BLR)
- Kolkata, India (CCU)
- Chennai (Madras), India (MAA)
- Delhi, India (DEL)
- Goa, India (GOI)
- Hyderabad, India (HYD)
- Kochi, India (COK)
- Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
Most Popular Flights to India
- Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM) to Aurangabad, India (IXU)
- Chicago, IL (ORD) to Bangalore, India (BLR)
- Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Aurangabad, India (IXU) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Chicago, IL (ORD) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Denver, CO (DEN) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- London, United Kingdom (LHR) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- New York, NY (JFK) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Paris, France (CDG) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Seattle, WA (SEA) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Washington, DC (IAD) to Delhi, India (DEL)
- Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM) to Hyderabad, India (HYD)
- Bangalore, India (BLR) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- Boston, MA (BOS) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- Chicago, IL (ORD) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- New York, NY (JFK) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- Newark, NJ (EWR) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- Seattle, WA (SEA) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
- Washington, DC (IAD) to Mumbai (Bombay), India (BOM)
Best International Flights to India
IndiGo Airlines is a private domestic low-cost airline based in Gurgaon, India. It operates domestic services linking 14 destinations. Its main base is Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
Formerly known as Royal Airways, SpiceJet is a low-cost airline based in New Delhi, India. It began service in May 2005 and by 2008, it was India’s second-largest low-cost airline in terms of market share. SpiceJet was voted as the best low-cost airline in South Asia and Central Asia region by Skytrax in 2007. Rising fuel costs and increasing competition resulted in SpiceJet posting a loss in the first quarter of 2008-09. In August 2008, SpiceJet announced plans to raise US$100 million through foreign investment.
GoAir launched its operations in November of 2005. The low-fare carrier launched with the objective of making air travel more accessible, offering airline seats at prices comparable to train fares across India. The airline currently operates across 11 destinations through 561 weekly flights. GoAir currently services airports at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Mumbai and Srinagar. Through this route network GoAir ensures a smart value-for-money option for both leisure and business travelers, without compromising on either service or safety.
Five Popular Airlines Operating Flights to India
There are plenty of direct as well as indirect flights tickets to India. Here is a brief take on five of the most popular airlines to the country amongst numerous other options.
Air India is the national carrier of the country and is believed to offers comparatively cheap airfares to India. The airline operates direct flights to Indian metros of Mumbai and Delhi. Air India has been in news recently with its possible plans to join the extensive Star Alliance network in the near future.
Jet Airways is one of the largest airlines in India and won the ‘Airline with Best Business Class Service in the World’ title at the Business Traveller Awards 2010 in Los Angeles.
This is the only five star airline of India and treats passengers to an indefinable world of luxury in the high skies. Kingfisher Airlines is in the process of becoming a full fledged member of the Oneworld Alliance.
British Airways is the national carrier of the UK and another good choice for reasonably priced direct flights to Indian destinations such as Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad apart from Indian metro cities of Mumbai and the national capital New Delhi. The airline is the founding member of the Oneworld Alliance.
Travellers looking forward to experience the grandeur of the A380 while flying to India should book an indirect flight with Emirates Airlines, which deploys the A380 on the Heathrow-Dubai sector on its daily flights.
All information above found using Google Search.