Create Animated Gif Images from Youtube Clippings
Using Animated gif instead of videos is not dead as thought, they are useful in certain situation and software such as avatar for forums and as icons for chatting software or emails where they come in handy.
GifSoup is a free video to GIF converter tool that lets you turn YouTube videos into a GIF animations. Also read how to change size of animated .gif images.
How to Convert Youtube Videos into Animated Gif format ?
Gifsoup is a new Web service which allows you to convert Youtube Video to Animated GIF easily. Its really simple to use, Just Enter the YouTube URL and there servers download that file and prepare it for editing.
After the Process now you can edit time frames and generate previews before publishing. That means that you can extract a part of the Youtube clipping that and convert into animated GIF Image.
Just follow the steps to Cut & Convert Youtube video into GIF image :
- Click here to open the page GIFSoup.
- Then there is option( Enter the YouTube URL from which you would like to capture your Gif )is given.
- Just add the URL what you have copy from Youtube site.
- Then click create.
- You can see the video and set the start time and end time.Between start time and end time you can only select 10 second playing time.
- Then you are success to Cut & convert Youtube video into GIF image.
Note : The users having their own sites they can also add watermark to video that has been converted into GIF Image.
Example of an Animated Image Created from an Youtube Advertisement using GifSoup
Leave your Comments
Links : GIFSoup