Caesium: Free Image Compression Software, Reduce Size Without Losing Quality
Caesium is an image processing software that is able to reduce the size of your picture up to 90%, and preserve the original quality. It uses a special compression algorithm that allows you to save much space and easy to upload your photos on the web (on sites like Facebook, MySpace, etc) at a time. The software is easy to use with simple, clean interface, and supports all common image formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF).
Caesium (Link) : Compress Images Without Losing Quality
Image compression is underestimated, but can have many uses. It may be useful for webmasters who have many images on your website and want to reduce the loading time. It is also important for people to attach photos to emails and want to send quickly. And what about social networks?
People upload lots of photos on Facebook, MySpace, etc and cesium that can dramatically reduce the loading time. And if you want to store pictures on your hard disk space to think how many uncompressed lose them! Cesium reduces the image size up to 90%, preserving the original quality.
- Resize your images up to 90% keeping the file format. The software uses a smart file compression method.
- Batch processing. Compress photos in seconds as you like.
- The most common file formats are supported. (JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, WMF)
- Easily preview, with a dual image picture showing the final result with a button.
- The image by image compression level. You can configure all the individual compression levels in all the pictures.
- Compression level one be established with a simple slider.
- Drag & Drop. Leave your pictures directly into the list.
- Rename all files with a custom suffix.